Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Breathing Books


My ultimate dream is actually to be featured in Hoarders. That American show that caters to collector-sociopath in us. 


Before, I really loved collecting key chains from all places in the country and the globe. My aunt from Japan sent me most of those delightful thingies, but when I moved to Antipolo, I sort of forgotten to add more to my collections. Notwithstanding the fact that I left huge of those back in the province.

 My student gave me this:

from St. Thomas, U.S Virgin Islands


So, I had my attention set on the books. If you have been following this blog ( if not, humor me), you will know that most of my posts are dedicated to the power of books to arrest, disarm and to take you to places. And you know my door will give you the reason why.




Ever wonder why it's 'R'. Guesses. Guesses. This is 
achieved by inter-connecting my little books jackets. 


The books to my name are budget-friendly. I only go to FullyBooked and Powerbooks when I am feeling rich and that happens once in a blue moon. So, if all the Booksale outlets in all the reach of metro had an attendance sheet everytime I go( or squat, or sniff), I might have been The Best in Attendance!


P.S
 The photos have grainy qualities because I've taken it with my cellphone camera. More of my collections in the next post.

Xoxo,
Ryan






1 comment:

  1. Ikaw na ang maraming collections!

    Miss you Rye! Hope next time we could spend time together with mark at booksale! :))

    ReplyDelete