Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me Time via Mary Kay


I'm a sucker for inspirational stories. There are loads of those in a regular Chicken Soup for the Soul book. Even if that stoke the ire of my Journ. teacher back in college. You should graduate from those stuff, he'll tell me and I just rolled my eyes, because I couldn't stomach reading the travails of  Imperial families. When the time comes that such family would be looking for an heir to a throne, count me out not to care a bit. ( lol) 

So, reading about a certain Mary Kay Ash could not be helped. Her experiences are one helluva ride of trials and predilections and she survived those, winning the admiration from women, and men alike, the world over.  More of her inspiring story from a Wikipedia entry here.

One day, on my way to school, I noticed changes from my colleagues. Their faces become fairer, smoother to a sheen.I marveled at how they look and they pointed out the product. Mary Kay. And wheels started to turn.

When a new friend ( which so feels like an old one, because of how loud she could be and like so me) introduced the product, I felt skeptical. First, the pricing bordered on the ridiculous, but when she started telling me tales about how little amount is used every time you slather this and that to your face et.al, my skepticism flew and today I am a certified Mary Kay disciple. 

I have three Mary Kay products and I felt like am breaking the bank, looking so fab and fetchin'. 



         This foundation works like a dream. With just a little dab on your
       face key chakras points, smear it using your beauty finger ( ie.ring 
       finger) for a matte-finish look without the ewwness of oil. You will 
       not appear like the man/ woman with a petroleum issue. 

   
 Featuring the crisp scent of Lotus and Bamboo and the beneficial extracts of blue lotus and passion flower, the spritzer is 2 in 1 marvel. It could work as a perfume and a deodorizer. 
Disclaimer:
 Before you use it, remind yourself how costly this thing was and you would just be content with 2 or 3 spritzes daily. But, believe me, you'll bite your tongue when that super clean smell reached your nostrils. 


This gentle, aromatic piece of heaven on earth features a fusion of skin-smoothing botanicals including bits of natural loofah fiber, bamboo powder and kiwi seeds. This is a gourmet for the body!












Beauty Triumvirate. Mary Kays aplenty.

PS.
I wish I could receive the limited edition note bag from my friend. I'll be happy to post it in my next blog entry.
Done! 



Xoxo,
Ryan








No comments:

Post a Comment