Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sparks Fly

Zac Efron and some indistinct girl hit the theaters soon in the nearby movie houses. The question would be is     ' Are you gonna watch it ? My answer is no. I have read the book already. In fact, it's the very first gift that I received from my brother, together with Ricky Lee's Para Kay B and as much as I want to, every time there is a new film based on the novels of my favorite Nicholas Sparks, I felt compelled to dislike it ( except The Notebook and A walk to remember). 



I'm in love with Nicholas ( lakas maka close). From the very first book that I've read from him which is A Walk to Remember to the tears I've gushed from The Notebook to the constant search for his memoir Two Weeks with my Brother, I have been telling anyone who'l listen that at least read one Nicholas Sparks book and you will have renewed sensibility about the complexities of the crazy thing called Love.






Sparks on a roll. My dog-eared copies of his novels. ( not in the picture:
A Walk to Remember, The Rescue, The Wedding and The Last Song)



My Nicholas Sparks bucket list:



For complete information on anything Sparks, visit his website


Xoxo,
Ryan







1 comment: