Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Travelogue Notebook

I hate travelling. Not because I don't like to experience new culture or be illumined by new destinations. It's the travelling itself that kills me: We don't have the luxury of owning a car so wherever I go, I have to commute. But the prospects of going distances, experiencing wide, open spaces excite me. And I am such a sentimental baby. I love to collect trinkets, tags and what nots on every place I go. My old box from Papemelroti was filled to the brim with bric a bracs and I feared that when a certain madness creeps into me, I might burst them into flames.

So, when I have found out about A Beautiful Mess- a lifestyle blog by Elise Larson ( cool girl, dammit!) and her feature on travel journal, I know I just have to do it. Basic things to have, a notebook, a roll of tape and ounces of creativity thrown in!

See. I even print-screen the whole page!








I'll post the progress of my Travelogue Notebook soon!


Xoxo,
Ryan




No comments:

Post a Comment