Saturday, April 21, 2012

Charlie's Mix Tape


Mixtapes are hoots nowadays. Everybody's doing it. In ' The Perks of being a Wallflower'- that introspective book about the wonders of silence, well, near silence, Charlie listed down the songs that make him feel infinite.


                               

Asleep- The Smiths, Vapour Trail- Ride, Scarborough Fair- Simon & Garfunkel, A Whiter Shade of Pale- Procol Harum,     Time of No Reply- Nick Drake,   Dear Prudence- The Beatles,    Gypsy- Suzanne Vega,   Nights in White Satin- the Moody Blues  , Daydream- Smashing Pumpkins, Dusk- Genesis, MLK- U2, Blackbird-The Beatles and Landslide- Fleetwood Mac


                    
I'll be making my own mixtapes soon. A hodgepodge of all the feminist songs I have the pleasure to listen too in all the years of appreciating Good Music. I wish I can figure out how to make beautiful album cover because I'm such a hopeless case in Photoshop. 




Xoxo,
Ryan







No comments:

Post a Comment